Camp Half Blood

A Percy Jackson Rpg

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:12 am

Ploping down on an empty bunk, Alana smiled faintly. She looked around the tightly-packed room, filled with sounds of laughter, yelling, and chatting. As far as she could tell, there was nobody she reconized, then again she hadn't talked to anyone yet. Alana swung her feet to the floor and stayed sitting on the bunk. She noticed that among the mass of chatting kids there were a few who looked misplaced or shy. Alana was a friendly person, so she decided to come closer to two kids about her age. One of them, a boy, looked slightly familiar. "Hey." She said, looking at the two demigods.
((sorry it's short! I wasn't sure who's gonna post first so it's not as specific))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 am

((SFTDP Alasdair, I'm sorry for the title typo))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover Smith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 am

((Alasdair can start, ive got to get ready for school in a bit))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood.motionsforum.com
Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:36 am

At the moment Alasdair had come into the hermes cabin for the first time, he had known he did not like it. Alasdair had always hated it if many people were at one place, and this cabin was really full. He felt a little bit frustrated and had walked to the place where he should sleep. After that he had been sitting there and tried to read a little bit in his favorite book, the book about greek gods and myths. He had talked to nearly nobody and only stood up if he needed to. But when he heared that somebody spoke to him, he looked at the girl. It was one of those he had met right after he had entered the camp. "Hi.", he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:27 pm

The boy looked up with a smile and greeted her. It looked like he may have been reading something, which she felt a little bad about interrupting. "You sick of the cabin already too?"
She didn't really plan out what to say, as she never did. Alana just wung it most of the time and hoped for the best. But she really was annoyed with all the noise and wanted to go somewhere quiet. The boy looked like he was trying to ignore all the comotion going on in the cabin. The girl sitting close by hadn't noticed them yet, but might have just been finishing up what she was doing before joining conversation. "I'm Alana by the way. Alana Foxx."Alana was still getting used to having to use her full name at camp.. She didn't feel the need to add 'unclaimed' to the title, seeing as it was pretty clear she was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Alasdair nodded as the girl asked him if he was too already sick of the cabin. "Yes, I am. I have never liked it when many people are at one place. So this place is for me like hell.", he whispered. He smiled and nearly started to giggle. He hoped that nobody except the girl in front of him had heared him because he had no idea how the people would react if they had heared what he had said. "I am Alasdair. Alasdair Kigol." He hated his surname, but he thought it was only nice to tell Alana his whole name after she had done the same. "Where do you have your sleeping place in this cabin?", he asked the girl. Alasdair had no idea about what else he could talk right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 pm

((we should probably wait for Clover))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clover Smith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Clover walked into the Hermes cabin. The noise was starting to give her a headache but she let it past. The kids were screaming and laughing and running around everywhere. Sometimes it was good to get out of this place but it was good when everyone was asleep. She noticed a girl and a boy talking in one corner of the cabin and they were in deep conversation. They looked like decent people not like the other kids in the cabin. She noticed that they were not shouting but talking quite quietly. Clover smiled and made her way towards the pair. As she approached she smiled. "Well helloo there, I'm Clover and who might you two be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://camphalfblood.motionsforum.com
Alana Foxx

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:07 am

"Yeah I found an empty bunk over there." She pointed at the bed where her stuff was. "I just hope my stuff stays with me." Alana surveyed the cabin for a moment and looked back at Alasdair. She noticed that the girl near them had come over to say hello. She said her name was Clover Smith. Alana liked the name Clover; it was different, as was Alasdairs. She liked his name too. "Hi, Clover. I'm Alana Foxx." She paused, still not enjoying using her full name. "This is Alasdair Kigol."
Alana hoped Alasdair wouldn't mind that she introduced both of them. Idley playing with her bracelets, she waited for a reply from one of the demigods. It was still so weird to think that everyone at camp was half-god. She couldn't imagine herself that way, or really anyone else. It was just so surreal. Giving her attention back to Clover and Alasdair, she was silent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alasdair Kigol

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 am

"I think it will stay. Even if Hermes is also the god of thieves, I think nobody will steal anything.", Alasdair said to Alana. He smiled a little bit at her. He somehow liked this girl, but he had no time to think about that now. Another girl entered their conversation. After Alana had introduced both of them, Alasdair said "Hi Clover."
For a moment everything was silent. Then he turend to Clover. "How long are you at the camp by now?", he asked her. He thought how funny it would be to ask her more if she had stayed at the camp for a longer time by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))   

Back to top Go down

Camp never sounded so scary (( Clover and Asadair))
Page 1 of 1